After attending a media session with Bosch Singapore, I was selected as one of the few bloggers to receive this Bosch MaxxiMum Kitchen Machine MUMXL40G.
I was really thrilled as I have always wanted to own a proper stand mixer, plus this powerful machine has more than 120 functions, thanks to the wide variety of accessories that includes a 5.4litres stainless steel bowl, silicon stirring whisk, beating whisk, kneading hook, ThermoSafe glass blender, continuous shredder with 4 discs, etc.
Finally with this machine, I will be able to bake more frequently since I can now easily beat my egg whites into meringue or whip up some fresh cream!
In today’s Tofu Chiffon Cake recipe, I used the stand mixer of the Bosch MUMXL40G machine. It was so easy and really fast to beat my egg white and whip cream!
There were several things about this machine that impressed me. First, it was that the length of the beating whisk can be adjusted, so this means that recipes with small portions can also use this machine. Effectively doing away the common problem that many face when using stand mixer on small recipe portions. In addition, the 3D planetary mixing system uses a stirring movement in three dimenions ensuring an even mixture when beating.
The machine also comes with little suctions at the bottom, it serves more to provide extra stability and prevent movement of the machine thus ensuring safety.
I am also pleased to point out the precise ‘parking’ position of the mixer everytime I turned the machine off. This ensures that the added ingredients land into the mixing bowl and not on the whisk.
Another wonderful feature which is on the mixing bowl, are its two handles and a spout, making it easy to pour out the batter = less mess in the kitchen. Yeay!
The recipe was a huge success! Thumbs up from my family members who tasted this light healthy soy based Tofu Chiffon Cake!
Very happy to share this super delicious and healthy tofu chiffon cake recipe!
This chiffon cake recipe has no added oil or fats, yet it is still so fluffy, soft and moist!!
You will love this cake ^ ^
BOSCH Home Appliances Singapore
-Japanese Tofu Chiffon Cake Recipe- by Little Miss Bento
Using Bosch MaxxiMum Kitchen Machine MUMXL40G
(for 17cm cake mold) *Over here I used a 15cm mold and fill in the remaining batter into 2 cupcake servings.
- eggs 4 (large)
- sugar 80g (divided into 2 portions)
- silken tofu 150g
- reduced sugar soy milk 30ml
- cake flour 100g
1. Divide the yolks from the whites. Place the egg whites in the stainless steel bowl of your Bosch MUMXL40G.
2. In a large bowl, add in the 4 egg yolks, half the sugar (40g) and whisk.
6. Transfer the batter into the rest of the egg white in the stainless steel bowl. Do not pour directly on the egg white, pour at the side where the gap is (the gap where you had earlier on scoop out the egg white). Fold until well incorporated.
8. Bake at 180C for 20mins and lower temperature to 170C and bake for another 10mins. If you are using a 15cm mold, please bake at 180C for 20mins and lower temperature to 170C and bake for another 5 mins.
9. Remove from oven and set the chiffon cake on a bottle upside down. Let it cool for about 1 hour before removing the cake.
10. Serving Japanese style – pair with some whipped cream and fruits!
Showing you how soft the cake is! Look at those lovely air pockets!